Sierra Leone Girl recently nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank for the nomination!! Sierra Leone Girl has has Motivational Monday and reflective posts with an interesting insight. She also has posts about food and health, which I have learned a lot from (she has aspirations of being a doctor).
Information about The Versatile Blogger Award:
- The versatile blogger award is given to bloggers by bloggers to as a recognition of the uniqueness of their content and individuality.
- It is also a way to honor bloggers who bring something special to your life whether everyday or now and then.
- You can learn more about the award here: VBA
Here are the Rules:
When you are nominated for the Versatile blogger award
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 Things about me:
I can remember my dreams very vividly at times and google the meaning of them to connect the dots.
It is very easy to make me laugh.
Even though I am quiet, my facial expressions are a dead giveaway of what I am thinking of saying.
The main way I let go of toxic people is being able to explain their behavior or at least have possible explanations, this is where my course work in undergraduate majors and my graduate major comes in. I guess it is a form of closure.
I’m a picky eater but tell me the health benefits of a food or beverage and I will force myself to acquire a taste for it (this works in most, not all cases). Bonus points if it has a health benefit that I’m not getting from the foods that I eat on a regular basis.
If I wasn’t studying clinical psychology and planning on becoming a therapist, I would have studied law and become a lawyer. I wanted to be a lawyer my freshmen/sophomore year of high school but then I learned about mental health and illness and became fascinated with human behavior and the way the minds operates.
I actually like feeling the wind hit my face. it wakes me up sometimes. It makes me feel grounded and present